By accessing datastack.tv’s web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, information, software, and content contained in and on datastack.tv’s web site (collectively referred to herein as the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on datastack.tv's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the Materials;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server.
- automate the bulk downloading of Materials in any way.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by datastack.tv at any time. Upon completion of your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Materials are provided "as is". datastack.tv makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, datastack.tv does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any web sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall datastack.tv or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials, even if datastack.tv or a datastack.tv authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The Materials could include errors, including but not limited to technical, typographical, or photographic. datastack.tv does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current. datastack.tv may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice, however datastack.tv does not make any commitment to update the Materials.
datastack.tv has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by datastack.tv of the linked web site. Use of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
datastack.tv may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.